Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire an organized, efficient individual with accounting and payroll experience to join our team full-time as our AP/Payroll Manager. The AP/Payroll Manager is an integral part of our finance department. In this role, you will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including accounts payable, payroll processing, cash, general ledger account reconciliation, and financial reporting. You will oversee all payroll processes for Elite DNA Behavioral Health. This includes management of employee data, computing wages, validating timesheets, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
· Provide information and answer employee questions about payroll related matters.
· Manage electronic timekeeping systems and manually collect and review timesheets.
· Prepare and issue earnings statements.
· Issue paychecks and manage direct deposits.
· Maintain employee records.
· Coordinate with HR department to ensure correct employee data.
· Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
· Input vendor invoices and credits into the accounting system on a daily basis to assist with cash flow projections and timely vendor payments.
· Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks weekly.
· Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
· Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
· Maintain W-9 vendor information.
· Complete state and federal business and payroll tax filings.
· Reconcile cash and general ledger accounts for the monthly financial close cycle.
· Input general ledger entries for account changes.
· Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
· Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
· Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with accounts payable and payroll software.
· Proven solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems.
· Experience with Paylocity preferred.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
· Three to five years of related experience required.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers