Come grow with us! Elite DNA Therapy Services is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally. Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture.
Elite DNA Therapy Services was the first to develop a care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees. When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults and families in our communities live better lives.
Responsibilities and Standards
- Maintains a minimum of 35 clinical hours per week (group therapy activities and supervision of BHDS Virtual Group Leads, individual patient caseload, and supplemental virtual counseling support as provided by BHDS Director). The remaining five hours will be dedicated to maintenance of BHDS Virtual Therapy Log, coordination with BHDS Therapy Lead and BHDS Director for ongoing support of patients within the BHDS Virtual Program.
- First point of contact for virtual therapy related guidance for BHDS Virtual Group Leads and registered interns.
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment.
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, and help them to develop insight into themselves and their relationships,
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
- Provide mental health interventions under supervision of licensed clinical staff.
- Directly works with BHDS Director on all necessary communication with school district employees and Florida Virtual School points of contact.
- Develop and implement group therapy plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting clients or patients under supervision of licensed clinical staff.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs and clients’ progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must present the following skills:
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Active Learning
- Time Management
- Monitoring and negotiation
- Understanding of mental health and academic intervention processes and procedures.
Must be a licensed provider (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist) with at least 2 years clinical experience post licensure. Work experience may be considered in lieu of the criteria in special circumstances.
- Has a minimum of one year experience working with at risk populations.
- Have proven competency in working with children and adolescents in a group setting, preferably in a virtual services platform.
- Must be willing to work in various therapeutic programing environments.
- May be called upon to supplement full-time hours with other virtual counseling patients within or out of the BHDS department.
- Proficient oral and written communications, and ability to function within a fast-paced team-based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and customer service.
- Ability to relate to patients, parents/guardians/caregivers, through familiarity with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Knowledge of computers, office functions, and ability to learn new processes and procedures as needed.