Come grow with us! Elite DNA Therapy Services is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA Therapy Services was the first to develop a care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire a full-time Business Development Representative to join our team in the Ormond Beach office.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for building and sustaining relationships between our practice and our referring physician client base. In an increasingly competitive environment, marketing our specialized services is a key to the continued growth and vitality of the practice.
This role is structured to maximize direct one-to-one communication and face time with referring physicians — including primarily office visits, telephone calls, managing accounts, executing growth strategies, event planning, gathering feedback, and providing information useful to our growth and development. The responsibilities will include customer service support and follow-up, while primarily building and maintaining a referral base for the office. There is a potential for performance-based bonuses.
Responsibilities and Standards
· Promotes professional appearance
· A team player
· A people person with a magnetizing personality
· A proven track history of expanding business
· Willingness to learn about our services and go within the community and promote
· Host luncheons, dinners, happy hours, and entertain prospective referral sources
· Must be flexible and willing to travel and have reliable transportation.
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to perform service recovery
· Performs other duties as assigned
· May be required to perform the duties of other employees, including supervisors/managers in their absence
· May be required to perform duties and responsibilities not listed in this description, on a temporary or long-term basis
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business administration or healthcare- related field. Experience may
substitute for some education.
· Marketing or sales experience for two or more years (not necessarily within the healthcare industry, but this is a plus)
Licenses and Certifications: None
· Proficient oral and written communications, and project management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving, and customer service
· Must demonstrate positive interpersonal relationship skills with individuals and groups in a wide variety of settings.
· Bilingual is helpful but not required
· Typing Skills
· Able to navigate the internet
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Social Media Skills
· Research and data analysis
Candidate selected for this role must have an active driver’s license and must present proof of auto insurance .
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.