Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire full-time Care Coordinators to join our team throughout Florida.
This role is responsible for meeting with new patients to assess for medical necessity & establish the foundation of a meaningful & healing relationship. Care Coordination provides a meaningful first impression while obtaining background information and explaining agency services.
The Care Coordinator role include the following duties:
- Consistent Professional appearance & demeanor.
- Meet with patients in-office or via Zoom to obtain history and reasons for seeking care.
- Perform appointment check-in process, including collecting copays.
- Apply knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA regulations.
- Complete biopsychosocial assessments.
- Complete timely documentation of patient encounters.
- Educate patients on the agency policies & services.
- Provide patients with applicable agency resources.
- Schedule evaluation appointments with providers.
- Create patient cases for applicable departments.
- Make appointment reminder calls to patients & document patients’ charts.
- Establish & maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, management & providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology or Social Work.
- Minimum of one-year related experience.
· Clear, thorough, prompt & professional verbal & written Communication skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal & customer service skills.
· Excellent attention to detail, taking initiative & problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Effectively uses Electronic Health Records
· Proficient of Windows, Microsoft programs
· Proficiency of telehealth platform (Zoom, Teams)
· Typing at 45 words per minute minimum
· Bilingual Preferred
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers