Come grow with us! Elite DNA Therapy Services is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA Therapy Services was the first to develop a care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire a full-time Coding Enhancement Specialist to join our team in the Fort Myers office.
This position is an important function in the delivery of comprehensive treatment to patients, along with the added necessity of maintaining governmentally, both federal and state, regulations, and guidelines. It is the responsibility of anyone in this job position, to be able to communicate with providers while preserving a continuously shifting archive of treatment plans all in differing states of completion.
Additionally, anyone in this position well me asked to help monitor and correct claims, of assigned providers.
Essential Functions Include But Are Not Limited To
1. Collaborate in Training of New Provider and Providers in Need of Additional Support
b. Missing Slips
2. Review Provider Coding for New Provider and Providers in Need of Additional Support
a. Correct coding
b. Track coding correction
c. Provider education on needed areas of improvement
3. Dropping Claims for New Provider and Providers in Need of Additional Support
a. First 90 days of employment for new providers
b. Ongoing for providers in need of additional support
4. Communicating with providers regarding deficiencies
a. Missing or lacking treatment plans
b. Missing, lacking, or error coding for treatment plans
c. Correction of documentation in encounter or in the treatment plan
5. Maintaining Treatment Plan Archive (all done digitally)
a. Reviewing treatment plan errors
b. Reviewing past treatment plans
c. Organizing and categorizing treatment plans
d. Transposing treatment plans once completed
6. Running reports to locate patients in need of treatment plans.
7. Maintaining a highly accurate running list of treatment plan development and review.
8. Following up on daily request for treatment plans
a. The completion of the treatment plan
b. The billing of the treatment plan
9. Communicating with providers regarding completion of collaborative treatment plans
10. Reviews patient coverage of insurance.
11. Other related duty as the job requires.
1. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with patients, and coworkers.
2. Well-versed with all HIPAA Guidelines to ensure the protection of patient information from unauthorized inquiries.
3. Advanced knowledge of CPT codes and modifiers
4. Conducts themselves in accordance with Elite DNA Therapy Services Policies and Procedures including the Code of Conduct
5. Ability to work under pressure.
6. Friendly personality with the desire to work with providers.
7. Ability to handle multi-functions.
8. Understanding of community-based organizations.
9. Communicate issues and solutions to coworkers.
10. Strong knowledge of computers and Microsoft excel.
11. Conducts themselves in accordance with Elite DNA Therapy Services Policies and Procedures including the Code of Conduct
12. Promotes and believes in Elite DNA mission statement.
Education And Experience
1. High school graduate/GED.
2. Use of Microsoft products.
3. Thorough knowledge of insurance carrier billing and reimbursement, CPT, and modifiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
2. Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move constantly throughout the workday.
3. Good speaking and listening skills.
4. Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
5. Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones.
6. Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
7. Ability to push, pull, lift, move, and/or carry up to 15 lbs.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers