Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we are expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you will feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is actively seeking a detail-oriented, tech-savvy, Tier 1 Help Desk Support professional to join our dynamic team. The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operations of our systems and providing timely support to our staff.
· Provide desk side support for hands on issues at our offices in Fort Myers.
· Provide phone support to users across 30+ offices.
· Travel to various offices in our region for onsite support when needed.
· Ticket Management: Efficiently address, prioritize, and respond to new support tickets. Ensure thorough follow-up and timely resolution of already submitted tickets.
· Password Management: Assist users with password resets and maintaining account security protocols.
· Printer Support: Assist staff with printer installation, troubleshooting, and configuration.
· Remote Assistance: Provide remote technical support to staff based in Fort Myers, utilizing remote access tools and best practices.
· User Training: Offer basic IT training to end-users to promote best practices and reduce common issues.
· Communication: Maintain open communication with both end-users and internal IT teams to provide updates, feedback, and
· Documentation: Document all reported incidents, actions taken, and solutions provided in the IT support system.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field is a plus.
· Experience: 1-2 years of help desk or IT support experience preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, printer configuration, and general IT best practices.
· Familiarity with remote support tools.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
· Reliable transportation
· Valid Florida Driver’s License
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.