Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we are expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you will feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire a full-time Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team in the Ft. Myers office.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will work in partnership with the Director of Marketing to manage day to day management of marketing programs, including: copywriting and coordination of printed materials, coordination of campaigns and sales materials, events and sponsorships, social media management, online listings and review management, blogging and content program coordination and email marketing.
The Marketing and Communications Manager supports the success of the entire organization and has responsibilities that also support our business development team’s success.
· Manage and implements various aspects of the marketing strategy
· Marketing and sales campaign development, from start to finish
· Coordination logistics with agency partners for advertising, website, and public relations efforts
· Ongoing competitive research and assisting with the understanding of individual markets
· Production management across the entire department
· Creation and maintenance of print materials (or working directly with designers)
· Organize and manage print materials online shop
· Working with facilities management to ensure signage at all offices are up-to-date, correct and on- brand
· Researching, planning and implementing event sponsorships that are beneficial to our mission
· Leading marketing event planning including development of event vision, staffing,catering, venue, internal event team coordination, and ROI.
· Oversee edits to website and campaign landing pages and/or coordinate with vendors to complete edits in a timely manner
· Managing self-referral workflows with patient success team
· Creating and optimizing user journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including email copywriting and design of email communications
· Serving as an additional on-site media contact for Fort Myers-Metro facility
· Creating, managing and optimizing specialized campaigns Facebook and LinkedIn advertising
· Support in SEO content strategy, including writing, proofing, and publishing blog posts
· Reputation management and online listing maintenance including updates to Yext, Yelp, Google listings and sending review updates to stakeholders
· Serve as an additional set of eyes for proofing and accuracy of all materials
· Supporting recruiting team with event needs, such as swag, printed materials and table décor.
· Other miscellaneous including but not limited to photography of providers and sites, provider engagement, supporting human resources team with hiring campaigns when needed, social media and video production support and back up to orientation/new hire needs related to marketing and human resources
· One to three years of experience and proven track record in strategic and integrated marketing communications that includes strategic marketing and planning, advertising and promotional plans, agency relationships and working with a creative development process
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Healthcare Administration or related field.
· Marketing agency experience preferred, but not required
· Strong knowledge of traditional marketing, public relations, and grammar/writing
· Incredibly strong attention to detail
· Stellar written and oral communication
· Excellent grammar and proofreading
· Strong data and analytics skills
· Critical thinking and desire to problem solve
· Ability to manage and complete projects independently, within budget and timeline
This is a Full-time position 40+ hours per week, Monday-Friday
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers