Elite DNA Behavioral Health’s marketing department is seeking a bright, motivated and organized marketing intern to join our team. The marketing intern will work on a project basis with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to support marketing initiatives across the state of Florida.
o Create flyers, business cards, post cards
o Manage company letterheads and fax sheets per office
o Orientation activities including taking headshots of new providers and badge creation/printing.
o Supporting social media activities
o Respond to reviews and escalate to appropriate teams when needed
o Researching and securing food trucks, and sharing communications with team
o Supporting business development with materials, gifts, cards, etc.
o Support C-Level executives in miscellaneous requests
o Serve as second/third level of proofing for printed/digital materials and website
o Record meeting notes and send out following meetings
o Updates to internal materials such as training documents
o Assisting in coordination of blog and public relations efforts
o Support in competitive research
o Additional tasks that support marketing and operations not listed here
· You are enrolled at a university or college
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A strong desire to learn and take new projects
· Ability to retain and follow process/procedures
· Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality when it comes to owning projects
· Strong attention to detail
· Technologically savvy and trainable
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· High level of follow up and organization
· Design experience in Canva, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator Preferred
· Video editing and Adobe Pro experience a plus
Compensation: $15/Hr; Your schedule will depend upon your availability with classes.