Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire a full-time Revenue Cycle Director to join our team in the Fort Myers office.
The Revenue Cycle Director will oversee the accounts receivable, billing, and collections process. This position will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, consistency, and overall quality of the coordination of the revenue cycle process. This would include implementation of best practices for charge capture, billing, payment posting, collections and follow-up, denials management, billing and coding audit, and revenue cycle data reporting and analytics. This position is accountable for collection of payments, creating and running reports to analyze data, identify lost revenue, and implementation of revenue cycle management strategies to minimize losses. The Revenue Cycle Director will direct, manage, and oversee a team of Revenue Cycle billers, collectors, payment posters, and credentialing. The ideal candidate for this position will have an in-depth knowledge of government and commercial insurance payor rules, financial and revenue cycle knowledge, detailed analytical ability, experience with EHR systems, and outstanding customer services for internal and external customers. This position reports to the company Controller.
Responsibilities and Standards
- Direct, develop, and implement Revenue Cycle Management strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for directing and managing the revenue cycle metrics and goals.
- Develop, maintain, and report on revenue metrics and department and payer revenue performance.
- Responsible for all RCM functions to include billing, collections, revenue cash management reporting, and credentialing.
- Responsible for the directing technical projects leading to more software automation and streamline of revenue cycle functions.
- Work closely with Finance team to review revenue analysis and forecasting projections.
- Work closely with IT team to enhance, update, and manage EHR Practice Management modules.
- Assist with design and maintenance of systems to maximize reimbursement from government and commercial payors.
- Monitor billing performance to ensure that denials, adjustments, and collections are reviewed and managed in a timely manner.
- Develop and direct billing compliance and conduct technical coding audits.
- Establish key relationships with Medicaid and managed care organizations and insurance. companies to resolve problems and improve reimbursement.
- Utilize systems to research, analyze, and report on ways to maximize revenue, and ensure continual revenue cycle process improvement.
- Remain up to date on industry leading awareness on new revenue recognition, charge capture, and reimbursement practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare regulations
- Strong background in revenue cycle, healthcare billing, financial, project management, technical analysis, and strategic decision making.
- Knowledge of receivables software, billing platforms, and EHR systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Athena EHR knowledge preferred
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent computer, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under stringent timelines.
- Ability to establish and maintain internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- 4-5 years managing the revenue cycle of a healthcare organization
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.