Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire full time TMS Treater in our Port Charlotte office.
We are looking for an empathetic, motivated TMS Technician to provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) treatments to our patients. NeuroStar TMS Therapy is a proven, FDA approved, nondrug treatment for depression. This is a safe, non-invasive treatment for people who are living with depression.
As a TMS Technician, you will be directly responsible for providing patient care utilizing this breakthrough treatment. You will be trained and certified as a (TMS) Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Technician and advanced treatment protocols to administer in-office treatments using our NeuroStar system under the direction of a treating physician as well as providing office support.
• Administer TMS daily treatments according to specific physician protocols. Set up the TMS medical device and monitor all aspects of the treatment sessions for patient comfort and treatment accuracy.
• Provide excellent patient care and treat patients with compassion while developing trust and rapport. Provide support, reflective listening, and compassion to patients struggling with depression and/or anxiety.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with patient comfort, coil contact, and TMS system setup throughout treatment.
• Administer rating scales.
• Record session notes and schedule patient visits using EMR and medical scheduling software.
• Communicate effectively with Practice Administrator and Physician.
• Office administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, collecting copay’s, and handling all medical records in compliance with HIPAA.
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the above list. Duties are subject to change at the discretion of the treating Physician or Practice Administrator as deemed necessary.
• At least one year of experience working in a medical office is preferred.
• Experience working with patients who are suffering from anxiety and depression preferred.
• Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, and interface well with patients in a mental health setting required.
• Successful completion of 3-day TMS Certification (training and certification provided during initial period of employment).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team.
• Must be detail oriented as the TMS machine requires precise set up.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers
JOB TYPE: Full-time