Come grow with us! Elite DNA Therapy Services is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA Therapy Services was the first to develop a care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults and families in our communities live better lives.
At Elite DNA Services, we provide comprehensive care and customized treatment planning for children, adolescents and adults. Through our whole person/whole family approach to psychotherapy and support, our trained therapists can help people to overcome a wide variety of psychological issues.
Counsel with emphasis on prevention. Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental health. May help individuals deal with addictions and substance abuse, family, parenting, and marital problems, suicide, stress management problems with self-esteem and issues associated with aging and mental and emotional health.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire a full-time Unlicensed Therapist to join our team in the Fort Myers office.
- Assists in the development of a system to assess and intervene with high risk patients.
- Leads in the determination of overall needs for social services of patients.
- Develops overall resource requirements to meet identified needs.
- Develops policies, procedures and guidelines and supervises their implementation.
- Utilizes current research findings to support clinical social work services best practices on an ongoing basis
- Participates in the delivery of care as scheduled.
- Performs and documents patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, progress and referral information.
- Assists in the process of advocacy for patient’s access to resources through community programs and coaching to the patients, when appropriate.
- Communicates treatment plan to patients, families and appropriate staff.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the caregiver, physician, medical assistant, director, service assessment, case management, utilization review, home health care and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients.
- Provide support groups and individual counseling to patients on related psychosocial issues such as widowhood, coping skills, stress reduction, caregiver tips.
- Provides a level of comfort to the patient in showing them they are dealing with a well-trained professional.
- Provides informal teaching to the primary care physicians and LMC based on related patient psychosocial issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to work effectively
independently and in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication
skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be patient in dealing with an elderly population
and sensitive to hearing and/or vision deficiencies. Requires proven professionalism
and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, and a variety of internal and
Education: Masters Degree