As a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, you will deliver individualized behavioral intervention services to clients by following and executing a detailed plan, completing necessary documentation, and communicating effectively with clients and team members. You will teach and assist clients with basic personal, life, communication, and academic skills, along with help in the creation of instructional materials and activities. You will need to manage challenging client behaviors in accordance with established guidelines. Supervising a dedicated team of Registered Behavioral Technicians, who will carry-out teaching and supporting under your direction, in a radius of 15 miles. Lee County area including Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, and Fort Myers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND STANDARDS
- Write assessment reports based on initial assessment including behavior support recommendations, programming strategies and tracking forms.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and write reports.
- Develop Behavior Support Plans.
- Develop data collection forms.
- Train staff in implementation of Behavior Support Plans and recommended strategies.
- Monitor and provide support for staff in use of ABA strategies and procedures.
- Collaborate with families in the development of behavior support strategies.
- Train families in implementation of Behavior Support Plans and recommended strategies.
- Participate in regularly scheduled Interdisciplinary Team Meetings and Lead Meetings.
- Conduct regularly scheduled visits to consumer home/group home/school.
- Review skill and behavior data on an agreed upon schedule (minimally monthly).
- Modify Behavior Support Plans and skill programs as needed.
- Physical requirements include the ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force; physical condition to enable walking, standing, sitting, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling; stamina to be on feet and active for full work days; ability to speak or exchange information in an audible manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current certification as Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Experience working with children and adolescence with severe behavioral issues.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Driving is a requirement for this position. Valid driving license, good driving record, vehicle insurance preferred.
- Proficient oral and written communications, and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving and customer service
- Must demonstrate positive interpersonal relationship skills with individuals and groups in a wide variety of settings
- BCBA terminology knowledge essential
- Effectively uses Electronic Health Records
- Typing Skills
- Able to navigate the internet
- Proficient of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Research and data analysis.