Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire full-time IT Specialist to join our team. This position will be based out of the Fort Myers central office. This role will perform duties in-office and requires travel to other Elite DNA Behavioral Health office, the area of the position consisting of mainly Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties.
The IT Specialist position will become part of a growing IT Department, responsible for every Elite DNA office and Elite DNA employee in Florida. The position will require someone with exceptional customer service skills, along with technical requirements and experience. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and bring new ideas to the table. They need to be flexible and efficient, and not afraid to work independently. Experience in a healthcare environment and EMR is essential, together with the ability to learn quickly, to jump in and be part of the team.
- Respond within SLAs to tickets for assigned area.
- Learns and adds to new ticketing systems and integrated applications (Kaseya/Vorex/ITGlue).
- Setups up new user accounts/configures hardware for said new users.
- Maintains up to date inventory of available and assigned assets.
- Designs, sets up, and monitors alerts for assigned area, for issues that occur.
- Provides support to Director of IT, and team, as needed.
- Training of new users, from providers to clinic staff.
- Assists in the customization and adaption of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides in person support to users at our main clinic and surrounding offices.
- Refers major issues to team.
- Assist with new office setups, installations, minor computer and network repairs as needed.
- Experienced with Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, and all applications within.
- Familiar with Telehealth and/or Zoom, with phone/SMS.
- Some VOIP experience.
- SonicWall/Meraki knowledge required.
- Healthcare knowledge/EMR experience.
- Knowledge of Barracuda and Bitdefender, or similar applications.
- Minimum of two to three years relevant experience, with good knowledge of HIPAA and PHI requirements for healthcare entities.
- ITIL Foundation
Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer skills, including all the above-mentioned applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and swiftly, orally and in writing.
- Ability to respond to requests, tickets, emails and calls within a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills, within an ever-evolving environment.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and teamwork with a variety of individuals and groups, many of whom are not at all computer confident, is essential.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.