Elite DNA Behavioral Health is actively hiring for Licensed Clinical Social Worker, offering a $5000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time providers. We are a physician-run leader in Telepsychiatry, providing quality therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, and adults striving to achieve mental health and wellness and reach their full potential. We offer a collaborative, flexible work culture and foster an environment built on respect, trust, love, and a shared passion for quality patient care. Our business model provides every clinician with structured administrative support utilizing a best-in-class patient management system and highly trained administrative staff.
About the Role:
- Full-time/Part-time & Sees Children
- Your primary responsibility is to support patients with compassionate care.
- You will conduct assessments of their current state.
- Develop a treatment plan that helps them improve.
- Maintain accurate and prompt patient documentation
- Refer patients for psychiatry services when appropriate.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the executive team to constantly create a positive patient experience and patient outcomes
You genuinely care about your patients and their well-being
You operate with integrity
You are passionate about mental health
You are curious and constantly learning
You are licensed and certified.
Graduate from an LCSW program
Previous work experience in an outpatient mental health setting
Previous experience using an electronic medical record (EMR)
Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- After the maturity period, perform an average of 6-hours of face-to-face time per working day.
- Complete all documentation and billing within 48-hours.
- Scheduling will be within 9am-6pm Monday thru Friday.
- Flexible to work multiple Elite DNA locations.
- Work with array of patient ages and diagnoses.
- Schedule as many patients needed to meet the face to face quota mentioned above.
- Work as a team player to perform impromptu intakes or therapy appointments.