Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Our New Patient Experience Team is hiring New Patient Liaisons to help us make a great first impression and support our communities throughout Florida. This role will schedule new patients and perform other functions of customer service including moving patients off waitlists and communicating with internal teams.
Other duties in the New Patient Liaison role will include the following:
- Managing scheduling new patients Inbound & Outbound calls by region.
- Create patient accounts
- File & process referrals.
- Assist with booking Intake & medical providers by region.
- Create & maintain positive partnerships with other departments in the Agency
- Bilingual Preferred
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving, and customer service.
- Must demonstrate positive interpersonal relationship skills with individuals and groups in a wide variety of settings.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Technology Skills:
- Effectively uses Electronic Health Records
- Typing Skills: 45 WPM
- Proficient of Windows, and Microsoft Word
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Florida: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers