A $100 sign on bonus will be provided after successful completion of 90 days of employment and a $200 bonus will be provided after successful completion of 12 months.
Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you – the best talent – to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire full-time and part-time New Patient Liaisons to join our New Patient Experience Team in our Fort Myers, Florida office.
Our New Patient Experience Team is focused on creating an amazing experience for prospective and new patients to our practice.
The ideal candidate is positive, energetic and loves patient interaction. You should have experience in customer service ability to multi-task, and strong computer skills.
The Patient Specialist utilizes our phone system and Athena to address patient inquiries and needs, and schedule appointments. This position requires extended periods sitting at a computer and on the phone.
We offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong computer skills and knowledge of EMR systems; Athena knowledge preferred but not required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The New Patient Liaison’s responsibilities include:
- Handle all scheduling for assigned patient cases (10-20 patients per day)
- Contact patient, as applicable
- Schedule patients, as applicable
- Add to waitlist, as applicable
- Work Waitlist (3-4 hours a day)
- Contact a minimum of (50) patients daily
- Schedule patients, as applicable
- Update statuses
- Review Intake appointments at least (2) days in advance for possibility of:
- Move to sooner openings
- Fast track to psych
- If working in office:
- Schedule all in office intake patients for psych
- Add therapy patients to waitlist
- Responsible for New Patient Queue
- Work Athena New Patient Experience bucket as assigned