Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Full time opening for a Nurse Practitioner needed for a growing mental health agency in our Naples, Florida location.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Entails diagnosing, conducting, and prescribing medications for patients have psychiatric-mental health problems and those likely to have them. Also, responsible for providing emergency psychiatric services, physical and psychosocial examination of their patients.
- Responsible for providing outpatient and residential care to patients showing a change or decline in mental status, chronic or urgent medical conditions
- Work independently with other members of the medical team, with entitlements to specific clinical privileges approved by the clinic’s Medical Executive Board
- Take part in an interdisciplinary team that provides primary care to employees and patients
- Perform patients’ histories and physicals, risk factor assessment, ordering of therapeutic and diagnostic tests; and attend to consultations and appointments
- Prescribe medications following the clinic’s policy, formulator and relevant regulations of the State
- Consult with physicians on cases that are beyond the scope of qualification of PMHNP
- Put all relevant patient data in medical records and case presentations
- Formulate, execute and review healthcare education delivered to patients and families for diseases prevention
- Ensure smooth communication with other health professionals for effective delivering of clinic service to patients
- Provide consultation to the clinic’s nursing and medical staff for improvement in their work performance, which enhances overall quality service delivery of the clinic
- Proficient in the English language, both in writing and speaking to be able to communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including patients, families, clinic staff and other healthcare professionals
- Possess and maintain graduate professional nurse, and nurse practitioner registration in a state, which must be unrestricted, current, complete, and active
- Obtain Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Nursing followed by a master’s degree in Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing from a state approved and accredited school for professional nursing training
- Possess strong understanding of societies and their impact on mental health; ability to solve problems, monitor and examine patients
- Be compassionate, sensitive, and possess strong reasoning and thinking skills
- Possess strong computer skills, including working with word processing and data entering applications, as well as with medical software applications.
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $130,000.00 per year
Medical specialties: Psychiatry
Supplemental pay types: Quarterly bonus
Weekly schedule: Monday to Friday
Work setting: In-person/ Outpatient
Work Location: In person
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Loan repayment program
- Paid time off
Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)