Elite DNA Behavioral Health is actively hiring for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker!
- Offering a $5000 sign on bonus for all licensed & full time therapist
We are a physician-run leader Telepsychiatry, providing quality therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, and adults striving to achieve mental health and wellness and reach their full potential. We offer a collaborative, flexible work culture and foster an environment built on respect, trust, love, and a shared passion for quality patient care. Our business model provides every clinician with structured administrative support utilizing a best-in-class patient management system and highly trained administrative staff.
Full-Time & Part-Time opening for a Licensed Therapist needed for a growing mental health agency in our Lehigh Acres, FL. location.
Open to Unlicensed/Master Level Therapists (Supervision for Licensure offered)
RCSWI : LCSW
RMHCI : LMHC
RMFTI : LMFT
*** In need of a therapist that see children
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends/No call
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Hybrid /remote /in office
Some of these duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing and implementing clinical procedures and guidelines, as needed
- Actively participates in staff meetings and case presentations.
- Assists in supervising Care Coordinators during initial intakes.
- Provides supervision and consultation to staff and student interns, as appropriate.
- Provides patient-centered therapy interventions with an emphasis on patient involvement as an integral part of the treatment team.
- Utilizes the electronic medical record to document patient screenings, psychosocial assessments, progress, and referral information and completes documentation within the agency’s required timelines.
- Assists in the process of advocacy for patients’ access to community resources.
- Collaboratively develops treatment plans including input from the patient, families, treatment team members and other agencies, as appropriate.
- Coordinates and communicates with the treatment team to provide the best care to patients.
- Uses multiple interventions such as group, individual and family therapy to assist patients in meeting their identified goals.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to diversity issues in the assessment and treatment of patients.
- Demonstrates respect for the inherent dignity and worth of the patients.
- Actively monitors patient progress towards goals and addresses termination/discharge related issues, providing outside referrals at discharge/termination, as appropriate.
- Effectively works independently and in a team environment; prioritizes workload based on workflow demands and in response to reprioritization by administrators, when needed