At Elite DNA Therapy Services, we provide a helping hand and customized treatment plans to help build strong, confident and happy children. Through our whole child, whole family approach to occupational therapy, our trained and licensed therapists can create a plan as unique as your child’s needs to help overcome challenges they may face with developmental milestones.
Elite DNA Therapy Services, LLC has an immediate need for a Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) providing in-home services. If you want to join a mission-driven team at a great company, contact us. We are growing with the increases in funding and diagnosis of autism and other developmental and neurological disorders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Behavioral Technician, you will deliver individualized behavioral intervention services to clients as follows:
- Helps to create a detailed therapy plan.
- Completes necessary documentation and communicates effectively with clients and team members.
- Teaches and/or assists clients with basic personal, life, communication, and academic skills, along with providing help in the creation of instructional materials and activities.
- Manages challenging client behaviors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Schedule hour range from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to work effectively independent and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be patient in dealing with child and adolescence population with severe learning disabilities.
- Requires proven professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, and a variety of internal and external resources.
- Ability to travel to patients’ home within a 25-mile radius.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year RBT related experience (i.e. home care, psychiatric clinic/practice, education).
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in Spanish A+
CERTIFICATES: RBT Certified (as approved by the BACB, preferred but not required). All Behavioral Technicians are required to obtain an RBT certification within one (1) year of hire paid for by Elite DNA with a two (2) year work agreement.