Elite DNA Behavioral Health is actively hiring for Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, offering a $5000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time providers. We are a physician-run leader in Telepsychiatry, providing quality therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, and adults striving to achieve mental health and wellness and reach their full potential. We offer a collaborative, flexible work culture and foster an environment built on respect, trust, love, and a shared passion for quality patient care. Our business model provides every clinician with structured administrative support utilizing a best-in-class patient management system and highly trained administrative staff.
Open to Unlicensed/Master Level Therapists (Supervision for Licensure offered) Full-time/Part-time
About the Role:
- Your primary responsibility is to support patients with compassionate care
- You will conduct assessments of their current state
- Develop a treatment plan that helps them improve
- Maintain accurate and prompt patient documentation
- Refer patients for psychiatry services when appropriate
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the executive team to constantly create a positive patient experience and patient outcomes
- You genuinely care about your patients and their well-being
- You operate with integrity
- You are passionate about mental health
- You are curious and constantly learning
- You are licensed and certified.
- Graduate from an LMFT program
- Previous work experience in an outpatient mental health setting
- Previous experience using an electronic medical record (EMR)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing
*Competitive compensation and benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Sensitive to diverse populations including those with hearing and/or vision deficiencies. Requires proven professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, and a variety of internal and external resources.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited institution required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Active Marriage Family Therapist License by the State of Florida