Elite DNA Behavioral Health is actively hiring for Licensed Mental Health Counselor, offering a $5000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time providers. We are a physician-run leader in Telepsychiatry, providing quality therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, and adults striving to achieve mental health and wellness and reach their full potential. We offer a collaborative, flexible work culture and foster an environment built on respect, trust, love, and a shared passion for quality patient care. Our business model provides every clinician with structured administrative support utilizing a best-in-class patient management system and highly trained administrative staff
Open to Unlicensed/Master Level Therapists (Supervision for Licensure offered)
About the Role:
- Your primary responsibility is to support patients with compassionate care.
- You will conduct assessments of their current state.
- Develop a treatment plan that helps them improve.
- Maintain accurate and prompt patient documentation
- Refer patients for psychiatry services when appropriate.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the executive team to constantly create a positive patient experience and patient outcomes
- Participates in the delivery of care as scheduled.
- Performs and documents patient’s screenings, psycho social assessments, progress and referral information.
- Assists in the process of advocacy for patient’s access to resources through community programs and coaching to the patients, when appropriate.
- Communicates treatment plan to patients, families and appropriate staff.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the caregiver, physician, medical assistant, director, service assessment, case management, utilization review, home health care and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients.
- Provides support groups and individual counseling to patients on related psycho social issues such as widowhood, coping skills, stress reduction, caregiver tips.
- Provides a level of comfort to the patient in showing them they are dealing with a well- trained professional.
- You genuinely care about your patients and their well-being
- You operate with integrity
- You are passionate about mental health
- You are curious and constantly learning
- You are licensed and certified.
- Graduate from an LMHC program
- Previous work experience in an outpatient mental health setting
- Previous experience using an electronic medical record (EMR)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing