Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida – and we’re expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Full time opening for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker needed for a growing mental health agency in our Port Charlotte, Florida location.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services – from psychotherapy to psychiatry – to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees. When you join the Elite DNA team, you’ll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives. Entails diagnosing, conducting, and prescribing medications for patients have psychiatric-mental health problems and those likely to have them. Also, responsible for providing emergency psychiatric services, physical and psychosocial examination of their patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in developing and implementing clinical procedures and guidelines.
- Utilizes current research findings to support clinical social work services best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Actively participates in staff meetings and case presentations.
- Assists in supervising Care Coordinators during initial intakes.
- Provides supervision and consultation to staff and student interns, as appropriate.
- Provides patient-centered therapy interventions with an emphasis on patient involvement as an integral part of the treatment team.
- Utilizes the electronic medical record to document patient screenings, psychosocial assessments, progress, and referral information and completes documentation within the agency’s required timelines.
- Assists in the process of advocacy for patients’ access to community resources.
- Collaboratively develops treatment plans including input from the patient, families, treatment team members and other agencies, as appropriate.
- Coordinates and communicates with the treatment team to provide the best care to patients.
- Uses multiple interventions such as group, individual and family therapy to assist patients in meeting their identified goals.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to diversity issues in the assessment and treatment of patients.
- Demonstrates respect for the inherent dignity and worth of the patients.
- Actively monitors patient progress towards goals and addresses termination/discharge related issues, providing outside referrals at discharge/termination, as appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Weekly schedule: Monday to Friday
Work setting: In-person/ Outpatient
Work Location: In person/Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Loan repayment program
- Paid time off
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Sensitive to diverse populations including those with hearing and/or vision deficiencies. Requires proven professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, and a variety of internal and external resources.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited institution required.
- Fluency in Spanish desired
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Active LCSW license by the State of Florida.