Elite DNA Behavioral Health is actively hiring for Licensed Mental Health Counselor, offering a $5000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time providers. We are a physician-run leader in Telepsychiatry, providing quality therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, and adults striving to achieve mental health and wellness and reach their full potential. We offer a collaborative, flexible work culture and foster an environment built on respect, trust, love, and a shared passion for quality patient care. Our business model provides every clinician with structured administrative support utilizing a best-in-class patient management system and highly trained administrative staff
About the Role:
- Your primary responsibility is to support patients with compassionate care.
- You will conduct assessments of their current state.
- Develop a treatment plan that helps them improve.
- Maintain accurate and prompt patient documentation
- Refer patients for psychiatry services when appropriate.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the executive team to constantly create a positive patient experience and patient outcomes.
- You genuinely care about your patients and their well-being
- You operate with integrity
- You are passionate about mental health
- You are curious and constantly learning
- You are licensed and certified.
- Graduate from an LMHC program
- Previous work experience in an outpatient mental health setting
- Previous experience using an electronic medical record (EMR)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited institution required.
- Fluency in Spanish desired
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Active Clinical Social Work License by the State of Florida.